Re: [squid-users] can't read mail on yahoo

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 01:10:09 -0500

I just logged into Yahoo through Squid and checked my mail. I had no
problems.

And, no, the directives mention should not have any impact on either of
the problems you mention (Yahoo mail, or searching), and I am not seeing
the behavior you describe with or without them active.

I'm guessing maybe you have some other network problem causing your
symptoms. But I've been known to be wrong occasionally.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances