Re: [squid-users] Comments in ACL files...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:04:49 +0200

Yes. # comments are supported in included files, both as whole lines and
trailing comments after the data.

Actually the file include parser is currently very dumb and only looks
for the first word on each line, but don't rely on this as it may be
fixed in future versions. Always use # to indicate a comment.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hakcer