Re: [squid-users] windowsupdate hanging

From: Allan Lyons <lyonsa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:58:10 -0600

I don't think that the cache size is the problem as the files are less
than 10 MB. Here are some of the relevant settings from squid.conf:

cache_mem 16 MB
maximum_object_size 10 MB
cache_dir ufs /var/spool/squid 200 16 256

Others cache and memory settings are at their defaults. I believe that
these values are even larger than the defaults which I assumed should
work.

Thanks,
Allan.