Re: [squid-users] best 2.4 series kernel for squid

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:24:19 -0700 (PDT)

hi joe
well i take ur word for that !!!!
i was just bogged down by the 'Dst cache overflow' kernel error
messages that appeared simultaneously on all my squid boxes when the
worm started to attack
BTW a real serious question ..
DOEs Duane'e tcp reset patch work for TRANSPARENT PROXY mode ??
atleast in my case it does not ,, but it works for regular prozying
if it is then i believe thing shud ease up quite a bit...
rgds
khizcode