[squid-users] Squid and DNS

From: Arthur DiSegna <Adisegna@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:25:33 -0400

How is everyone seting up DNS on their squid boxes?

A friend of mine asked me to setup a firewall/proxy for his SOHO and this is
what I have so far:

Eth0 gets dhcp from ISP
Eth1 is a dhcp server pushing out 192.168.x.x addresses to clients on the
home network.
Pmfirewall is setup with Masquerading.

How are you setting up DNS in order for the clients to ping internet names
through the gateway?

Thanks in advance...

Learning Linux
SISCO (Security Identification Systems Corporation) develops and installs
software and hardware access control solutions for commercial and government
facilities. Our high-speed photo identification and tracking systems
address security concerns and help reduce liability for corporations
worldwide.