Re: [squid-users] URL regex never works

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:08:08 +0200

Watch out for blank lines. Some Squid versions have read blank lines in
included files as matching everything.

And please note that the location of the http_acces line in relation to
your other http_access lines is important. It needs to go before any
line that allows your users access.

Regards
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker