[squid-users] URL regex never works

From: Senthil Kumar <senthil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:52:18 +0530

I am completely dejected with URL REGEX. I have added these lines in to
squid.conf

acl porn url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/porn"

acl noporn url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/noporn"

http_access deny porn !noporn

And i have created the file porn and noporn in the specified directory. And
i have done all the things below before writing this mail
1.) I have set the permission of those file to squid user ie .. squid.
2.) I have done squid -k reconfigure
3.) Verified these setting using WEBMIN also ( it is getting reflected
there)

What else i have to do to get this thing running. I am completely out of my
mind. is it not working just becos i am using the squid version 2.3STABLE 5
which came with REDHAT 7.0. ? i desperately need some great brain's
support now ........Dont I ?

dejected and mentally tired

senthil