[squid-users] It just seems to die.

From: brain_damaged <brain_damaged@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 23:31:09 -0400

Hello,
I have configured and installed 2.4.stable2.
It runs fine till we hit the url of our web mail
and then it dies or if you prefer goes into a flaky mode. I had to reboot the machine to get squid back up and running.
There were no errors in the logs that I could see.
I am now just starting out with working with squid and have no idea what is going on.
In desperate need of any help on this problem.
Md