Re: [squid-users] Squid vs IPMasquerading

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:33:19 +0200

It is like asking for comparing apples with mandarins (pears is too
close). The two performs quite different functions, and can happily
coexist.

Squid is a caching HTTP proxy, not a firewall or link sharing solution.
It can be part of such a solution, but alone it is not.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker