AW: [squid-users] Defending against new attacks

From: Docktor, Sebastian <SDocktor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:41:55 +0200

        Can anybody tell my his experience about Trend Micro Anti Virus?

        I'm useing AVP Keeper Virus Scanner. It's only scan mails and
files but
        2h after the nimda virus was posted to www.heise.de , you could
download the daily
        update from the kaspersky Homepage with included the antivirus
files for nimda.

        I want to know with is the better the Trend Micro Anti Virus
Scanner or the
        Kaspersky AVP Keeper ?

        Sebasitan Docktor