Re: [squid-users] storeDirClean ERROR!!! ... and others...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:21:53 +0200

I agree that this specific message is a bit odd. It is more of an
internal debug message and should not really be logged at such a "high"
priority.

The error you are looking for is actually reported in access.log.

Changing the specific message to include the domain is not trivial..
this routine is too low level. What could be done is to add another
message telling when DNS queries fails if you think this information is
interesting.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker