RE: [squid-users] DNS problem?

From: <mjg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 05:37:07 -0600

I have used telnet as you suggested and can get a response from the web
server.

my question is how to make the "information available to the DNS used by
Squid"?
is there something that i overlooked during the build or ? web server
address is already in the /etc/hosts file.

meanwhile i will the rebuild with --disable-internal-dns options.

thanks for all your help.
mikeg