Re: [squid-users] wccpv2-how to

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 06:52:53 -0500

You need a Squid that supports WCCP version 2 (hint: there is no such
Squid).

I posted a patch to add v2 router compatibility a while back, but
haven't had time to port it forward to Squid 2.4 or to add any v2
specific features. I don't recommend using the patch to which I refer
in a production environment, and no one is supporting it currently.

Oops! has a seemingly complete WCCP v2 implementation, and may be worth
trying until Squid has a v2 implementation that works.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances