[squid-users] WCCP again and again

From: Kareem Mahgoub <kashraf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:13:01 +0200

Hi All
I am sorry for bringing the issue of wccp again but I have no way else.
At last I was able to lode the module of wccp. So now do I have also to create the gre interface and tunnel or just continue the configuration of squid and router?
Sorry if it was mentioned in the Mailing list archive, but I think it is very silly question to be mentioned in it (Although it is not silly to me)
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub