Re: [squid-users] WCCP again and again

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 08:33:41 -0500

The ip_wccp module does not require an explicitly configured gre interface.

All you should need to do now is correctly configure Squid and your
router, and add an ipchains or iptables redirect rule to hijack web
packets over to the Squid port.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances