Re: [squid-users] http body type

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 23:03:49 +0200

Normally there is no HTTP request body, and thus no Content-Type.

The main exeptions are POST where there is a request body with the type
of the form encoding model used and PUT where there is a body of the
type of the file you are uploading.

If you are speaking about the reply body then things are of a different
matter. These can have any valid MIME type and more.. all depends on
what is being requested.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker