Re: [squid-users] transparent proxing misbehaving.

From: Deeptish Dey <deeptish@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:50:12 +0530 (IST)

see bert,

I had once while conf. such error, and put accel options properly and it
got fixed... so I will say again to check your options, in conf file; also
check the redirection as suggested..

bol

deepish

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, bert wrote:

:)I've checked all the config, it seems fine. I've ghot a bit more info for
:)you if it helps.
:)
:)If I go to www.bigpond.com squid sees it as "/"
:)If I go to www.bigpond.com/newsletters squid sees "/newsletters"