Re: [squid-users] rproxy and statistics.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:59:10 +0200

Henk-Jan Kloosterman wrote:

> Does this also mean the the "emulated common" format includes more info then
> the Standard format? Or is it less? Likt type of browser etc?

The native format includes more information than the "emulated common"
one.

Neither native or "common" includes Referer (where they came from) or
User-Agent (browser used). To get this you will have to patch Squid
somewhat.

> > Trivial log processing.
>
> What do you mean with that? As a dutchman, I do not know the term "trivial"

Any of the existing log processing tools will give you this, plus
writing a custom script is no more than at most 10 lines of AWK or Perl
programming, probably less.