Re: [squid-users] Http_Accel and Header Problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:06:09 +0200

Note: HTTP only accepts GMT/UTC timestamps.

To see what headers actually get added to the HTTP stream, use the
log_mime_hdrs option of Squid. Also, make sure the clocks are in sync.

Regarding forcing a cache invalidation using normal browsers: This is
what the reload button does. Only gotcha is that some versions of IE
does not send a cache-invalidation request unless configured to use a
proxy.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker