[squid-users] Redirecting squid to windows

From: James <james343us@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:38:48 +0530

Hello,
       I want to setup squid caching in my small network with 5 machines. I had installed squid-2.4 in a Redhat-6.2 linux box. All the other client machines are windows-95. I had set options to use the squid box as proxy in the client browsers. Now in access.log i can see the request coming.
Now my question is
I had connected the modem in another windows-95 machine. I want to redirect all my request to the windows machine where the modem is connected. Is it possible to do this. If possible how?

-James