Re: [squid-users] relation between http req/sec and no of simulatneous accesses

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

but if we look from a practical point of view ..assuming no significant
loss in service times there must be a certain max client load factor
which can be served reasonably well by a 70/sec box

anyone knows the figure ... especially if we spk abt squid as an
accelerator front ending abt 20 backend servers connected to it on a
line with abt 50 ms round trip time between them and the squid box
clients connect to squid vi dialup

TIA
khiz