[squid-users] Trying to get NCSA working

From: Winston Gutkowski <winston.gutkowski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:57:12 -0700

Hi,

I have installed the rpm version of squid 2.3 stable5 (and source) on RedHat
6.2 and it's working fine. I now need to get NCSA (or other authorizer)
compiled so that I can test user/password authentication. The provided
Makefile.in has a load of variables in it with no suggestion as to what
values should be substituted (It merely says "edit as appropriate"). Am I
missing a step here? Alternatively, is there anywhere I can get a copy of
the ncsa_auth executable for RH 6.2?

Thanks

Winston