Re: [squid-users] Squid Log does rotate..

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:48:57 +0200

Do you get anything in cache.log when you attempt to rotate the logs?

What is your logfile_rotate setting in squid.conf?

If nothing at all happens on "squid -k rotate" then usually the pid file
has been corrupted, causing "squid -k rotate" to not find the running
Squid process.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker