Re: [squid-users] Is is possible.

From: Syed Mohammad Talha <talha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:06:55 +0300

Hi,

I have a corporate network, where I have more than 1000 users which access
my proxy server at different timings, and have a long ban_list, this applies
to all the users. If acl and http_access I am going to use than have to add
acl for every user for specific lists of URL which I don't want, this will
increase the response time of squid and performance is going to Detroit,
where as if possible we can define groups of users with rights to groups, so
that processing time could be reduced and performance should not get
effected. I hope this time I am clear what I want to say.