Re: [squid-users] effective user

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 01:37:36 -0700 (PDT)

hi Jaidid, well, since u are running SuSE, you don't need to download the source for SUDO.. SUDO is contained on the SuSE CDs in RPM form... or, u can also check out the SuSE FTP server, at ftp.suse.com .. i remember seeing an update for the sudo program.. but this was for SuSE 7.0, although it has backward and forward compatibility with both earlier and more recent SuSE versions....

--- Fereshteh Jaidid <jadidi_squid@yahoo.com>