Re: [squid-users] Weird problem with IE on W2K

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:16:11 +0200

First thing to try is to disable client side persistent connections

client_persistent_connections off

Does this make the problem better or worse?

Then, look thru the IE advanced options. Maybe it has an "Use HTTP/1.1
thru proxies" option like earlier versions (never fully understood what
this option actually does or why it is there, but some people say it
make a difference).

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker