RE: [squid-users] Strange squid problemm

From: Elman Efendiyev <elman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:22:24 +0300

http://u022.22.spylog.com/cnt?p=1&rn=0.05679123829377347&r=http%3A//www.
dropzone.ru/&pg=http%3A//www.dropzone.ru/guestbook.shtml
http://www.dropzone.com/graphics/topsites.gif
http://mmedia.ozon.ru/graphics/img_ass/468/ozon_bibl2.gif

Yes, correct, page is paritally loaded, onlq items bigger than about
50Kb freezes but not every time
If you tell that all in log is ok, what about broken pipe message? Is it
ok too?

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker