Re: [squid-users] NewBie, Help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:21:15 +0200

If you are using transparent proxying then you MUST use
"httpd_accel_uses_host_header on" or else any name based virtual sites
will break down.

If you want some sites to bypass Squid then you need to do this in your
redirection. You cannot control that in squid.conf. The only thing Squid
can control is when to use any peer proxies (configured via the
cache_peer option).

I don't see how hotmail.com relates to the original question.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker