Re: [squid-users] a urgent query

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:25:42 +0200

This is not something you easily can do with Squid as Squid does not
keep accounting on how "long" a user has been using the Internet.

You can do something like this by using proxy authentication with a
short credentials TTL, and have the authenticator keep accounting on how
much time the user has spent.

In future, a similar approach may be possible via the upcoming
external_acl interface.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker