Re: [squid-users] Limiting connections with no Access Denied

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:21:26 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Nordstrom" <hno@marasystems.com>

> Not without first coding such an extension to Squid.

> Miklos Magyari wrote:
> > Is there any way to let the new connections to _wait_ until they can
be
> > processed?

Also, having the connection wait may generate timeout errors for the
downstream client. I don't recall the error given to maxconn denied
errors, but I suspect it's a plain access denied. Perhaps we could give
a resource unavailable error instead? (indicating that the client
software should wait a bit a try again?)

Rob