[squid-users] HTTP/1.1

From: staf wagemakers <stafwag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:14:18 +0200

I'm using squid as a reverse proxy on solaris for a client, which is
working great.

Our client ask SUN to do a "performance" test, the SUN engineer told that:
squid is a possible bottleneck since it's translating HTTP/1.1 into HTTP/1.0
and HTTP/1.0 don't support persistent connections.

I know that squid support persistent connections, but is there a way to prove
it. Since our developer is believing the SUN engineer and wants to dump squid.

regards,

--
staf wagemakers
email:		stafwag@f2s.com