Re: FW: [squid-users] Dynamic Delay Pools

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:38:52 +0200

The "Dynamic Delay Pools" modification mentioned in that article has not
been fed back to the Squid community, at least not to my knowledge. Had
not heard of it before.

The "Delay Pools" feature was contributed some years ago, and has been a
standard part of Squid since then.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker