[squid-users] Re: thank you...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:46:49 +0200

There is no immediate timeplan on adding group limitations to
squid_ldap_auth. Instead a mechanism of external ACL's have been
developed. <http://devel.squid-cache.org/external_acl/>. This allows one
to easily connect to external group databases such as LDAP, provided one
can write a small helper process for doing the lookup.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker