Re: [squid-users] Header Packets

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:54:19 +0200

Make sure your http_access lines is in the correct order. Order is of
importance there.

No, PURGE is a HTTP method that acts on a URL, and must be sent as a
HTTP method. If you need to send it as a URL, then set up a web server
with a small CGI program that issues PURGE to the cache.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker