Re: [squid-users] FTP off-line downloading

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:33:39 +0200

Sure. Simply return the URL to your local copy.

A redirector sees every URL being requested, and can redirect these to
any location of choice.

How the redirector knows that the requested object is placed on a local
server is up to the redirector. Squid does not care how the redirector
finds it's knowledge.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker