Re: [squid-users] No data from URL through Squid?

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

i have tried that URL, using my Squid in transparent mode.. and it works.. i beleive the web site is something like Pershing Access, SDS Connect to Pershing... looks okay.. r u still unable to connect to it..?

AKNIT

--- MRDemicco@citistreetonline.com
> wrote:

Be different Get yourself a Globenetcafe.net email ID
Uganda's Newest internet cafe www.globenetcafe.net