Re: [squid-users] Will squid take ASCII value for some of its configured directives

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:20:37 -0700 (PDT)

a-o-a

           Well my experience shows me that reference
age dose not effect squid much, its the refresh
pattren that cauze objects to be expired and deleted
or its the Cache replacement policy that purges the
undisered objects.

           In this case I think squid is ignoring
refernce age option and taking its value nill like 0.

          well try to use charecters like @*() in
refrence age, if squid still dosent gives any error
than its mean its not reading that value or that
option.

Regards,
Mohsin Khan