Re: [squid-users] Problem with http_access

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 00:44:26 +0200

vkmail wrote:

> Hello all, pls help
> I have such problem with squid:
> Every time when I want to use a proxy => I received
> TCP_DENIED/403 994 GET http://www.av.com/ - NONE/- -
> TCP_DENIED/403 1003 GET http://www.filesearch.ru/ - NONE/- -
>
> But in my config file everything looks OK!

The above indicates the request was denied by http_access, or possibly
miss_access.

What does your http_access and miss_access rules look like?

Another possibility is if you have Squid configured as an accelerator
(https_accel_host directive), and tries to use it as a proxy without
also turning on proxying (httpd_accel_with_proxy on directive).

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker