RE: [squid-users] NTLM effect on access.log

From: Tony Melia <Tony.Melia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:09:47 +1000

Robert - can you explain what exactly the 2 denied are for, what they do?
Also the suggestion of a configure optino to get rid of one of them will at
least cut access.log size down by 33% so it would be good to see that.

There seems to be a lack of 'easy to follow' documentation on NTLM, with a
clear distinction between nocheck, fakeauth, NTLMSSP e.t.c.

I am thinking of writing a howto document on setting up NTLM authentication
from scratch, would people be interested in having this available, or is it
just me who thinks the documentation is difficult to follow?

Regards,
Tony