Re: [squid-users] Best OS for Squid?

From: Gary Shelton <omega996@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:50:48 -0800

i'd think you'll get the best performance out of squid by running it on
the OS that you're most familiar with. FWIW, i've tested squid on one of
my test boxes with various linux distributions, FreeBSD and OpenBSD, and
the difference is negligible.

just my $0.02USD

gary shelton
runs squid on BSD 'cuz i like BSD