Re: [squid-users] ident and key-sensitive

From: <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:25:25 +0100

The "-i" flag is available on all the regex based ACL types, including
ident_regex and proxy_auth_regex (it is unclear to me if you are using
ident or proxy authentication).

What is added in 2.5 is the ability to specify the "-i" flag on the
non-rexex based acl types "ident" and "proxy_auth".

I beleive Squid-2.3 also has the -i option on regex based ACL types.

The authorative manual for squid.conf for a specific Squid version is
squid.conf.default. It is fairly well documented there, including the
quote below, so if you have Squid-2.3 installed, you also have a
configuration manual installed.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid hacker