Re: [squid-users] ident and key-sensitive

From: Dirk Ertl <dirk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:09:05 +0100

Helo Hendrik, helo folks,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: <hno@marasystems.com>
An: "Dirk Ertl" <dirk@ertl-bln.de>
Cc: "'squid-users'" <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2001 14:29
Betreff: Re: [squid-users] ident and key-sensitive

> The upcoming Squid-2.5 release allows you to make ident and proxy_auth
> ACL's case insensitive by using the -i flag. For Squid-2.4 you'd have to
> use the regex variants if you want case insensitive matches.

after your information I was found this in Squid 2.4 Stable1 Configuration
Manual.

<<
 This tag is used for defining an Access List.
When using "file", the file should contain one item per line By default,
regular expressions are CASE-SENSITIVE. To make them case-insensitive, use
the -i option.
<<
Well, looks like I can use it in 2.4 with option -i either?!
Whatīs about 2.3 ?
Thatīs my version!
On http://squid-cache.org I donīt find a Configuration Manual for 2.3.
Maybe do you knows?