[squid-users] pls config.

From: endoxon <endoxon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:44:50 +0530

Hello list,
I am new in the list.
I am facing some problem; kindly give me your valuable guidance.
+++++++++
We have windows 2000 server workgroup network.
Workgroup name is - 'ENDOXON'
Net mask is - 255.255.255.0
The IP Address range is - 192.168.0.1(Server) to 192.168.0.xxx (client).
I have install squid 2.4 STABLE.
I can see the service into the services window.

The server has ISDN modem Dial-up connection.
I want setup the Proxy server using Squid service.
I don't know the configuration Squid.conf file.

Please can you configuration this file for me?
I also required client side internet browser proxy setting.

The Squid.conf file is attached with the e-mail, the file have ASCII
format.
If you required more information; Please feel free to ask me.

With Regards,
Anuj Kumar