Re: [squid-users] file containing regex

From: Brian <hiryuu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:49:37 -0500

Would it be possible to tie refresh_pattern into the normal acl system?
I'm not sure why anyone would want different patterns based on source
address or anything, but it would solve this issue and offer more
flexibility.

A bit OT, but does squid note success or failure of acls?
I have a number of acl checks that resemble
        cache_peer_access 10.1.1.x deny cgis
        cache_peer_access 10.1.1.y allow cgis
        cache_peer_access 10.1.1.z allow cgis

Thankfully cgis is a very small acl, but it could really hurt to check a
large acl several times.

        -- Brian