Re: [squid-users] squid w/ squidguard

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:51:10 +0100

Not using SquidGuard.

by using deny_info you can cause Squid to return a custom error message
to requests denied by Squid access controls (not SquidGuard).

If using SquidGuard then you need a web server somewhere that can host
your "blocked" messages. This server can be anywhere and does not need
to be on the proxy server.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker