Re: [squid-users] Problem accessing Hotmail

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:00:34 +0000 (GMT)

in my experience, i have never had to modify these
configs in the /etc/squid.conf file.. what u need to
do is have a look at your firewall logs, and see what
happens to packets whose destination is port 443... i
think u may be able to pick up something from there...

good luck..

AKNIT

--- Subbaraman B <beeyesr@yahoo.com> wrote: > I also
run into the same problem. Heres the relevant