[squid-users] Problem between private IP and Public IP

From: Yuzz <yuzz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 08:52:50 +0800

I have a problem in my network and proxy server..
The situation is like this.
I have 1 router with 2 NIC (one private and it's NAT to public IP)..then
after router is my squid proxy server(using Public IP). My problem is i
can control public IP access control list (certain public user can
access internet and some cannot)
but i CANNOT control private IP access control list..how to make squid
proxy server possible to take care or to control access of private IP
user??
Please help me, i'm newbie.

--
                (o_