Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.4.STABLE2 slowdown?

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:35:02 -0600

I've installed only some security-related updates for it, no low-level
libraries or such. I've been a little wary of that. I'll look into it,
thanks.

I'm using the motherboard's Intel Ether Express Pro for ICP and the
other 2 are 3com 3c905C's.

Could any of this really be an issue? The squids feel slow. It's
difficult to get a reading on this. They get roughly 450 users between
the 2 of them at any given time during the day.

Thanks for the help!
Peter Smith