Re: [squid-users] Can reach some sites only via default parent by not direct with Squid 2.4.STABLE2

From: bradw <tildar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:16:27 -0600 (CST)

i had a problem like that some time ago. turned out to be something in
the kernel. dont know if this is the same thing, but here was my fix:

echo 0 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

like i said, dont know if it the same problem, worth a try tho

--
Brad Wyman
bradw at sta-care.com
PGP Fingerprint: 8B1E E12F 3982 0D54 E01C  DFD3 898B 6CA3 ED6F 3E56
--
Arthur Dent: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford Prefect: "You ask a glass of water."