[squid-users] Loading old page in Accelerator Mode

From: Fligel, Eric (CCI-Las Vegas) <Eric.Fligel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:51:32 -0500

I am using squid in acceleration mode. When viewing the page on the squid
machine, it is still the old page from about 3 weeks ago. I have checked
where the cache directories are suppose to be and they are not there. Is
there another place that I have to clear the cache and why didn't it update
on its own. This is my first time using squid, so I am not too familiar
with it. Thanks for any help.

Eric